You belong in our program if you know that parents are a critical part of the workforce and that supporting them through clear, visible, intentional actions is the only way to sustain and retain your talent.
Our curated cohorts bring together groups of peers for high-level, deep discussions facilitated by the TendLab team.
Work through real problems.
Develop actionable solutions.
Change your workplace.
Program Structure (1 or 3 month options):
- regular facilitated group workshops
- regular facilitated accountability checks
- customized coaching from TendLab
- optional add ons are available for additional customized programming
More information coming soon!
Applications for 2021 Cohort Programs are now open for:
- PeopleOps/HR Leaders who want to build programmatic, scalable solutions to support the parents at their companies.
- CEOs/Founders (pre-series A) who don’t yet have a designated People Leader, but who want to set a strong cultural foundation as they grow.
- Venture Capital Operators who want to connect with others in the space to find new ways for their portfolios to support working parents.